Wednesday 20 January 2010

A little bit more about me - My bio for The Daily Informer

Hi, I’m Paul and I have an opinion on almost everything. Mac, Blackberry and Xbox 360 user. I am a journalism student in my second year at the University of Winchester. I have had a keen interest in writing since a very young age and affirmed this as a definite career choice by choosing to do a degree in journalism. Aside from writing I am interested in all sorts of new technology, and always have to have the latest gadgets. (Did someone say geek?) I am also an avid Xbox 360 gamer. My favourite game of all time has to be Bethesda’s 2008 masterpiece, Fallout 3. I am also a big fan of first person shooters (isn’t everyone?), the Call of Duty series, the Left 4 Dead series and BioShock, to name just a few of my favourites. I am also interested in a wide range of music; I don’t particularly class music in to genres and will give anything a listen once. My favourite band of all time is Brand New and I’ll thrash you at Sowing Season on Guitar Hero 5.

No comments: