Friday 5 February 2010

My Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2010

Fallout: New Vegas

Even though nothing is known about this game yet and it might not even release this year, with Fallout 3 being my favourite game of all time, I’m pretty sure that I’m going to love this game!

BioShock 2

Not long to wait now until the return to rapture and I have no doubt that it’s going to just as good as the original. Playing as a Big Daddy using plasmids and guns at the same time looks incredibly fun. Multiplayer looks very interesting too.

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

I love Prince of Persia games and since this game is going to be a sequel to the Sands of Time trilogy then I think it will be one of the most underrated games of 2010, we’ll see though!

Dead Rising 2

If this game, like all sequels should be, is bigger and better than its predecessor then Dead Rising 2 will be non-stop fun. A more interesting main character should also add more depth this time around.

Final Fantasy XIII

The first Final Fantasy game on Xbox 360 and on this generation of consoles should be definite eye candy for any gamer, I’m sure the stunning visuals and excellent Japanese RPG gameplay will put the Final Fantasy franchise firmly back on the map.

Mass Effect 2

I know it’s already come out and I’ve only just started the first one but this game is going to be huge. Bridging the gap between gaming and cinema in a wonderfully crafted sci-fi universe.

Alan Wake

The say good things come to those who wait, but I’ve been waiting five years for this since it was announced at E3 2005. This year finally sees its release and I just hope it’s not just all hype!

Heavy Rain

A game that potentially could set the standard for adult fiction in games, I’m not a PS3 owner as you can probably tell by my list of games, but this game looks the best exclusive that Sony has this year.

Brink

A first-person-shooter that looks to have a really good control system, with it’s Smooth Movement Across Random Terrain (SMART) movement system it has the potential to flow really well.

Call Of Duty 7

I have no doubt that the yearly Call of Duty game will hit shelves around Christmas 2010, and will sell another record-breaking amount of units. I don’t even know the first thing about this game but am I excited already? Yes.

No comments: